- Time spent at trial and in deposition is billed at $300 per hour.
- The billing rate is $250 per hour for all other services, including report preparation and portal-to-portal travel time.
- Work on a case will not begin before receipt of a signed letter of agreement and payment of a $500 non-refundable retainer, credited against the first invoice, unless specifically agreed to by Value Economics, LLC.
- The minimum charge for time spent in deposition is $600, if billed separately to the opposing attorney.
- Any expenses such as the cost of obtaining documents, overnight accommodations, air travel, etc. will be billed separately at cost.
- A non-refundable $1,000 naming fee shall apply if named as a witness without prior consent.